Shen Ge Consulting
I offer my aid in engineering analysis, web development, business strategy, concept development, proposal writing, journalism, and Chinese capabilities. All projects featured here had significant (>50%) contributions from Shen Ge if not entirely 100%.
- Engineering Analysis
- Conference Presentation - Economics of Asteroid Mining
- Conference Presentation - Search for Near-Earth Asteroids from Space
- Thesis - Proposed Asteroid Deflection Method
- Conference Paper - Solution to the Sagan Dilemma via Surface Albedo Modification
- Conference Paper - Multi-tiered Implementation for Near-Earth Asteroid Mitigation
- SPACE Projects
- Past Research
- Web Tools
- Predict Plan - Plan Your Day
- How many colors can you distinguish?
- Shen's Unit Converter
- Space Tourism Survey
- Event Planning & Marketing
- SPACE and SPACE Education Module
- 2013 January SPACE Retreat
- 2013 Houston New Arts Movement Concerts
- 2012 July SPACE Conference
- 2011 ISAME Conference
- Business Strategy
- Crowdfunding Sources
- Small Business Banking Options
- Thoughts on Business
- Concept Development
- Proposal Writing
- Chinese Translations
Shen Ge Consulting is provided by the services of Shen Ge, an aerospace engineer, web developer, marketer and event planner, and photographer/writer who is dedicated to solving the most difficult and challenging engineering problems of today. Shen Ge has dual bachelor degrees in aerospace engineering and physics from Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech). He obtained his Masters from Texas A&M University in August 2011 with a thesis focused on developing an innovative payload for asteroid mitigation.
Since graduating, he has started a nonprofit endeavor, the Scientific Preparatory Academy for Cosmic Exploers (SPACE) and is working slowly with colleagues for its educational activities. He currently works for a small research company in College Station called the Experimental Center for Applied Physics, LLC (ECAPS, LLC). From June 1 to July 31, 2012, Shen also worked for the space company Excalibur Almaz in Houston, Texas as a research intern designing reentry methods and space station systems.
Shen Ge will love to see how he can work with you to achieve your dreams. Contact him at shenge86 AT gmail DOT com or call him at +1.770.617.4046